about American Idol.
1. Top 36 finalist. What the heck?! 12 is even too many.
2. The new “save” rule. Hey, if you’re out, you’re out. Besides if you are really that good and you get kicked off, you’re probably better off because you’ll do well and won’t have to pay royalties to Simon.
3. The new judge. I don’t have anything against Kara. The problem is there is too much talky talky when all I care about is what Simon thought. Get on with it already.
4. Rotating the order of the judges’ comments. I guess this is fair, but that’s not how it is done.
5. Really crappy lip syncing group performances. Does this sound like anyone in the group? I don’t think so.
6. The over-crowding of look alike’s. Behold, I present Adam–AKA “Uncle Jesse”
And then there is Jasmine. But not just any Jasmine. It’s Jasmine from Disney’s Aladdin.
And I always thought that the female Disney characters weren’t realistic.
7. Men in makeup. Just look at Uncle Jesse, I mean Adam. I’m pretty sure he wears more eye liner than any girl on there.
8. American Idol has become a “So You Think You Can Dance” wannabe. I’m too lazy to look for a clip, but I’m sure you know what I am talking about when they have these dance breaks that the contestants do every now and then.
9. Megan’s fake girl parts in her last performance. I couldn’t find a picture but that’s probably a good thing.
10. Megan’s “dancing.” Time to learn a new move.
I think that’s it for now.