Devin and I both had a revelation recently. We are incredibly boring people who don’t do anything fun. I look at other peoples blogs and they have pictures of when they went hiking, go on trips, out on dates (wait, what?), and just plain have fun. So here are a few things that I have decided to actually plan on doing between now and April.
- Heber Valley Railroad
- Go sledding (we bought sleds about a week ago)
- Temple Square Christmas lights
- Brian Regan (so what if we have to go to Logan?)
- Divine Comedy show
- Muppet’s Christmas Carol (they are showing it on campus!)
- Take pictures of us on campus
- This Is The Place Monument
- The Mayan Restaurant
Any other suggestions?